Statistic Collector, A9 Core Trace and System Trace Message Examples added for AM437x. This release also includes updates to STMLib for big endian support for Keystone DSPs, and big endian builds for CPTLib and CP Tracer examples.
Updates to Examples, STMLib, DSPTraceLib (improved documentation), SCILib, ETBLib, and CPTLib.Â
Updated SCILib, PMICMILib andÂ ETBLib for DRA7xx support. Added the following DRA7x Examples:
A15 core trace with PTMLib
Statistic Collector (bus profiling) with SCILib
Message logging (printf like) with STMlib
Power and clock monitoring with PMICMILib
PTM and STM trace collection with ETBLib
Major update providing Keystone 2 and OMAP5430 support across libraries.
Also in this update:
- STM 5.0 released with new operating mode for character based messages.
- Keystone and OMAP Examples updated to utilize common example source.
- All libraries updated for C++ compatibility.
- AETLib-4.11 released to fix bugs in previous release.
AETLIB 4.10 has been released. It contains multiple bug fixes from the 4.00 release, along with a new API AET_addTrigger which allows additional triggers to be added to an existing job. This capability allows more flexibility and a more efficient use of the AET logical units.
Added CPTLib. All STM examples have been updated to work with STMLib 3.1. ETBLib examples have been rebuilt using AETLib 4.0 (source not available yet).
AETLIB 03.20 has been released. This update contains a diretory rearchitecture, along with support for the C66x devices and CCSv4/CCSv5 Eclipse Style Build projects. It also contains a handful of bug fixes.
Latest ETBLib 1.4, DSPTraceLib 1.4 and STMLib 2.0 have been posted.
This update contains latest device support and several examples (Examples 2.0) demonstrating library usage. Please refer GettingStarted.htm for more details.
Please check the "Files" section to download each CToolsLib.
* CToolsLib is collection of embedded target APIs/library focused to enable easy access of CTools debug sub-system capabilities. More details can be found here: http://www.tiexpressdsp.com/index.php/CToolsLib