Davinci Multimedia Application Interface
Welcome to the Davinci Multimedia Application Interface development page!
The DaVinci? Multimedia Application Interface (DMAI) is a thin utility layer on top of the operating system (Linux or DSP/BIOS) and the Codec Engine (CE) to assist in quickly writing portable applications on a DaVinci? or OMAP platform.
It is currently used by GStreamer and the DVSDK demos as well as other demos and applications.
This reflects the current status in the SVN trunk
|Peripheral Classes||Basic Classes||Codec Classes|
|Blend||Capture||Ccv||Display||Framecopy (accell)||Resize||Smooth||Sound||Buffer||BufferGfx?||BufTab?||ColorSpace?||Cpu||Dmai||Fifo||Framecopy (unaccell)||Loader||Pause||Time||VideoStd?||Adec||Aenc||Adec1||Aenc1||Idec||Ienc||Idec1||Ienc1||Sdec||Senc||Sdec1||Senc1||Vdec||Venc||Vdec2||Venc1|
Join the project and you will become a Developer. This allows you to file issues and enhancement requests, post patches (see navigation bar on the left) and discuss on the DMAI forums. There are also Lead Developers which have check-in access to the SVN repository.
Developing from the SVN repository
There are a number of differences when developing DMAI from SVN versus working with a full release:
- The top level directory is called davinci_multimedia_application_interface instead of dmai_xx_xx_xx_xx in the released product. In fact, the dmai_xx_xx_xx_xx directory corresponds to the davinci_multimedia_application_interface/dmai directory in SVN.
- The davinci_multimedia_application_interface directory contains a docs directory which contains documentation. When a release is productized these files will be used to produce the dmai_xx_xx_xx_xx/docs directory.
- It also contains a scripts directory which contains scripts used for testing DMAI.
- There's a tests directory containing applications which are not actively maintained or tested as part of a release, but which still are useful for verifying functionality.
- There are productization files like release.sh and make.* and a dmai.mpi file used to create the InstallJammer installation files for dmai.
|Item ID||Associated Item||Comment|
|No Associated Items Found|