This set of patches updates all variables in TIViddec2 and TIDmaiVideoSink that
store framerate information to use GstFraction. This change has the following
1) GstFraction framerate values are more easily propagated through the pipeline,
as it is the native type for framerates in GStreamer.
2) Framerates currently specified as integer values no longer lose their
fractional component (29.97 doesn't get rounded to 30).
3) It resolves an issue with gst_tividdec2_codec_stop() where the framerate
information was not being re-set properly when switching between different
4) It resolves an issue where the framerate property was not overriding caps
information in TIDmaiVideoSink.
5) The TIViddec2 "frameRate" property was renamed to
"framerate", so it is consistent with other elements.