1) Attached patches should only be applied after the ones in #903.
2) Design methodology is same as one mentioned in #903.
Please find the attached patches with following description of them.
- These files are the main entry point of any decoder element. Currently
Video related changes added. The gstreamer element related common code is
here and based on the appropriate codec/xdm version a specific processing
from the old video decoder ie gsttividdec are called.
- removed the redundant codes that can be found in both the xdm versions.
Created a gst_tidecoder_ops structure that holds function pointers for each
decoder version. One need to fill this structure to assign the respective
functions, that will be called from the main gsttidmaienc.c file. Common info
are stored in the dmai element structure and per codec info are stored in
- All decoders will be registered through one entry point
register_dmai_decoders, No need of setting any environment variables. Based
the preset and the configure, only allowed elements or xdm, get registered.