Android on OMAP
Configuring the Target Device
Below picture depicts the Zoom-II with the Debug board and typical connections that will be used by most users.
- Connect Zoom2 device to the debug board using the J1 socket on the top of the debug board.
- Connect mini-B USB cable to J12 USB-to-Serial port, connect other end of the USB cable to your PC.
- Connect power supply to the debug board as per the below picture.
- Additionally, SDcards and Ethernet cables can be plugged in as per the below picture.
Youtube video is avaible to help out with setup process:
USB to Serial Setup:
- To setup zoom2 to display debug messages via teraterm/hyperterm on a PC refer to following link: USB to Serial Setup
- FAQs and Trouble Shooting Guides can be found at: Getting Started With Zoom2
Prebuilt images can be downloaded and tested without having to run a build. The next section below "Building Image" explains how to build the image from start.
Image taken from the git tree (on 5/15/09):
Image taken from the git tree (on 6/29/09):
Supported Features with pre-built binaries:
Supported features of pre-built binaries can be viewed at the following link: Pre-Built Supported Features
Booting Zoom2 with pre-built binaries:
Boot up procedure can be viewed at the following link: Booting Pre-Built Setup
Building the image:
To build the binaries yourself proceed to the following link: Accessing the Source Code
|Item ID||Associated Item||Comment|
|No Associated Items Found|