Welcome to Titan Project. This project is intended to provide a solution for Testing activities which sometimes involve creating and executing a lot of test cases during a short period of time and this cycle is continuous.
Please refer to the project wiki page to get started on this.
OVERVIEW - Our testing problem:
- Many test cases for several components which are executed on a development/release basis for Linux projects.
- A test case is executed manually by sending commands to the target board terminal.
- Test case should bagin and finish cleanly without hanging the board so more test cases can be executed without power cycling the board.
- Sometimes the test case execution hangs the board so a manual power cycle must be performed, setting all the environment again is time consuming.
What is Titan?
- Titan (Texas Instrument Test AutomatioN) is a testing framework powered by Java lenguage.
- Titan automates the testing of a great number of components per release with minimal human iteration and even without it.
- Titan can know if the board is frozen so it can actually power cycle the board by itself and continues with the testing.
How can I get Titan?
Take a lookg at project files page or refer to the project wiki page for more information.